Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Project of the Week – October 16th

Here is my POTW choice this week. I just realized the layout and project are with the same kit, guess I was in a baby boy frame of mind this week!

This little keepsake album is just the cutest thing! I wish I could make it. I just love the ribbon and bow and the flowers she added on.  There is so much detail in this project. It definitely says “baby boy”!  Congrats to loucee for this beautiful hybrid project!

Please leave her some love by clicking on the image above!

Debby (debbysrose)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tags: project of the week

This entry was posted on Sunday, October 16th, 2011 at 2:00 am and is filed under Project of the Week. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment