Thursday, November 24, 2011

GTL – 26 Oct-Roxanamdm!

Hello and happy almost Halloween!!
Day here of Inspirations with a new gallery full of inspiration for you! This month I would like to introduce you to one of my long time ct members who has work I've always admired. Roxana always find fun and unique ways to use the elements in my kits, I never know what they will do but it is always beautiful!
So your challenge this week to Roxana of Gallery overlooked can try (it will be hard!) to find only one page, then your post page in the Gallery GTL and post it back here with the page that you can record your lifted points! You have until October 31 to complete this challenge.
I can't wait to see what you're inspired to make!

I lifted this beauty

Here is my version (using pictures of thessa for photoswap!)

Here are some examples of the fantastic SM ct!!
Lifted Navaja77 this page

and this created

This lifted Quiltymom

and this created

This lifted Keepscrapin

and this created

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tags:,, ,

This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 26, 2011 at 9: 02 challenges, pm and is filed under digital scrapbook, Grand Theft layout. You can follow any responses to this entry through RSS 2.0 follow the feed. Leave a comment, you can trackback or from your own site.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment